Laughter Guaranteed

LAUGHTER GUARANTEED. Want an MC or entertainer for your party or event? Contact me at wsonam@gmail.com or (845) 332-7487.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Actor or Comedian?

Most people who know me, they know me as a comedian. Or sometimes as a clown. Or a joker. Which is fine with me, but it annoys my mother, who likes to think of me as an actor rather than a joker... I guess most people who ever had a mother will understand what I am talking about.

So... to put a stop to this once and for all, I want to publish my filmography. Check it out: http://art.youngtibet.com/swangdi.html

You can see all the films I've acted in. Hope my mother feels better after seeing this, but then again, she never uses a computer, let alone get online.

1 comment:

  1. As a comedian you're doing great job! You know to make someone cry is very easy but to make someone lough is the most toughest job in the world. You're doing toughest part possible as a comedian. I can understand you mother feelings and someday she will feel proud for her comedian actor son. Thanks.
    famous comedians

    ReplyDelete